Welcome to our events submission page. When submitting your event please ensure that all information listed below is included with your submission.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR WHEN ENTERING EVENTS:
- Acceptable punctuation and grammar
- Will not accept symbols, such as @ or & signs
- 255 characters, one paragraph – do not try to make multiple paragraphs
- ALL CAPS WILL BE REJECTED
- Event Location – select which editions you would like your event to appear in (Please select – STATE: MAINE: BANGOR, etc)
- To select multiple editions, hold CTRL, SELECT THE EDITION, and click Enter
- Please be sure to write the start/end date and time, as well as the location of the event in the EVENT DESCRIPTION BOX
- Ensure your event description includes contact info: Email/Phone/Website
Submissions not following these guidelines will not be published. This service is available to nonprofit organizations only! As demand for this service is high, submissions are not guaranteed to appear in Coffee News. Please note that as a free service, you will not be notified if your event is included online or in Coffee News. To guarantee ad space, contact us.